Thursday, November 13, 2014

spa day


Ziva went "to the spa" today.  She hates to go.  She quivers and quakes and trys to scamble away when I drop her off.  It's pretty sad.  She always gets a good report though and looks so nice after.  Also she hates when we groom her at home so either way she is tortured.  The spa saves us the hours and the mess and turns out better.

Anyway, today was a STEM field trip.  They went to the aquairum and did lots of cool stuff, including dissect a squid.  I picked the boys up and  they had lots to share about the squid dissecting adventure.  I picked up Grace first, then the boys, then we went to pick up Z.  The groomers give the dogs a litlte baggie of doggie treats when they are done.  So after we got her and got back into the car first the kids tried to talk me into going to chik-fil-a for a "small snack" because they were "so hungry".  I said no.  It was 5 pm after all, and dinner time, so I knew as soon as we were in line a "small snack" would turn into dinner.  Soon after I heard Grace and John discussing Ziva's treat bag in the back seat.  
"hey! These look like oreos!" 
....
"they smell like cookies too."
.....
John: "hmmm, this tastes pretty good"
Grace: "let me try"
John: "it tastes like an oreo with a little something weird..."
Me: "something weird like dog food??"
John: "of all the dog food I've tried this is the best!"
Me: " how many dog foods have you tried?"
John: " a few, like 4-5"
Grace: "it's good"

pause, 
...sigh

Me: "save some for the dog"

shot of her bows
Last night was a girl scout service meeting.  It was mandatory, but frankly after I don't know why.  It seemed like a regular meeting to me.  We meet once a month, luckily only for an hour or so, information is passed on, calendar shared, cookie info given, bank accounts reconciled.

Grace had activity days. It was a late night for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment