Friday, November 28, 2014

A tradition I am grateful for

So, this is kind of a weird one. Our tradition is to do different things, we like to travel to different places and we often celebrate big events with different people. We have been blessed to share friends traditions. One of my favorites is Dukes soup night. Saturday conference they prepare lots of soups, invite lots of friends and we eat together and then the men go to prieisthood together while the women stay and visit and the children play. When we were moving to Maryland I had considered starting that up but the distance from our church makes that impractical. We still remember that so fondly them and think of them every conference weekend. The Marshes  who are moving next week have a Monday night before Thanksgiving pie fest. Something we have enjoyed very much as well. When I was growing up we traveled to San Francisco for every summer and every holiday. We also camped at the beach for one week each summer. I wonder what things my children will remember as traditions that we have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment