Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Columbus Zoo


We went to the zoo today. I was super excited to add a new zoo to our list and I was not disappointed it was amazing!  So beautiful!
It was cold and so not crowded. The children started out cold and hungry and got hungrier as we went.
Abba and Ethan and Hannah

I had some great shots of them standing on a sign punching one another. One of Ethan pushing Grace off a mushroom, and Hannah mad about something. But I chose different ones to post.
Finally we ate and they cheered a bit, but they were still cold and tired.

The exhibits were top notch. Not everything was open but we had lots to looks at. We saw some giant bears snoring away:) A polar bear, some cute attic foxes, Pumas, elephants, red pandas, Tigers, Sharks, penguins, manatees and reindeer and moose.


It was zoo lights season and the lights were gorgeous! They were all over and they had a synchronized to music show.
After the herpitarium we lost Hannah. We searched for about 15 minutes then enlisted the help of the police in finding her. They did. I guess they said normally we have to find tiny kids not teenagers.
Despite some whining and fighting and search and rescue efforts it was a very fun day. I loved the zoo and I love this family of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment