Sunday, November 2, 2014

Gratitude Challenge

My friend Caroline has this challenge on her blog and I thought it would be a great idea to spark ideas outside the normal list of things to be grateful for.

1. a person I am grateful for:

my #2's.  Sierra is my second daughter.  I love her and am so proud of the wonderful, kind, smart, woman she is.  Sierra always has a huge smile for everyone.  She is calm and thoughtful.  She learns easily and is finishing up college next semester.  I am excited to see what she does next. She is a good cook, a movie watcher, likes to try new things and is resilient and virtuous and brave.  I am ever grateful for her.

the other number 2 is Penny Jane.  granddaughter number two.  She is 2 years old.  She is darling and sweet and a snuggle bug.  I love the way she talks, and says "watch this Mimi" and is happy to Skype.  I love the way she gives great hugs and has grandpa wrapped around her finger.  (he thinks she's pretty great too).  I love her smile and her pretty blue eyes.  Love my little Penn!

No comments:

Post a Comment