Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Birthday!!!


Papa and Joneaux and Deo
Today is Papa's birthday.  He is 75! I can not believe it.  He still seems like a spring chicken, with a bounce in his step, a tireless energy and a sharp mind.
He and Mom are in Hawaii with Anna and the boys.  Anna rented a beach house, on the water, and if I was a lesser person I would be jealous! Just kidding, I'm really not that good of a person but I am really not jealous.  I am happy for Anna and her many successes and talents.  Mostly I am happy she has those two darling boys and I am so glad she invited mom and dad along on her vaca.  Where would be a more perfect place to celebrate 75 years then on the beach, with your grandsons and smartest daughter?! 

Love you dad! Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have 20 more in you! (it could happen!)

Diogo and Noah



Yesterday was Yoho's 30th Birthday! He celebrated by not having chemo.  He is actually on a 6 week break before his next round so they headed up to Utah for the holidays.  He seems to be responding well so we are very grateful and wish him 60 more years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment