Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ma in her kerchief and Lu in her cap

It's chilly. It snowed 7ft in Buffalo. What?? We have travel plans to Buffalo in two days, to see Clayna, and make cookies, and go to the movies!! This is so unfair! I am praying for a big dose of global warming tomorrow so we can still go.
Hannah got 100% on her chemistry test and a part in the school play!

Ethan turned in his science fair project.

I made 12 Christmas aprons for the Girl Scouts and one graphic of a buffalo kicking a soccer ball for the soccer team.

Also went to YWIE in White Plains. It was really nice. Then T and Beck and I stood in the parking lot freezing and talking and laughing  for a long time. I sure love those ladies, they are amazing!

When I came home everyone was nicely sleeping...not.

No comments:

Post a Comment