Thursday, November 6, 2014

and this is why you want to go to college

I subbed today.  It's been awhile.  I tried to find a different job and put out a number of applications but didn't get a hit so it's back to school I go.  I don't love it and it's a huge disruption for our family.  Today, for example, for me to go to work I had to trade driving shifts with Debbie, which is fine, she doesn't mind.  But also Rob had to drive Ethan and John to school because I couldn't drive them to school, walk the dogs and get Grace to the bus and get to work.  Also not a huge deal because it's about the time he leaves and about the direction he goes but still an adjustment. 

Then I had to walk the dogs early early and keep Z in the crate all day.  Which I don't like to do.  Then I worked and came home a little less patient with my own kids because I had all day with other kids.  I try to be just as patient but the truth is I'm not. 

Right after school I picked up H and G and took H to piano lessons.  As we were driving home Laurel called to see if I was coming to VT.  I had forgotten that I was going to so I dropped the girls off quickly and rushed over there.  We had a nice visit.  

Finally at 6:15 I got home.  And we ate pancakes for dinner.  Grace can't find her flash drive and the dogs were nuts....but good news Ethan did log many hours on his video game & I earned $57.  7 more days and I'll pay off Sierra's Christmas plane ticket!!  Whoo Hooo!!

And now it's time for homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment