Wednesday, September 30, 2015

disney food bucket list part 1


Friday the girls and I are going to Disneyland after school! We can not wait! We love Disney, also we have a Disney food bucket list.  This is only a small part of it:

Poison apple glow in the dark cup!  We are definitely getting one of those this week!


Mickey Macaroons



beignets

candy apple

corn dog

So this one is a (?) I normally wouldn't go out of my way for a corn dog but this corn dog has it's own facebook following and it's supposed to be awesome.  I don't know.
monte cristo



lobster roll

Rob went to the doctor.  He doesn't have anything seriously wrong, it's muscular so it should heal well with rest and meds.  Yay!

Ethan had soccer practice yesterday.  Hannah and Grace had cats practice and piano and voice lessons.

I went visiting teaching.  I am exciting about my route.  My partner is cute and fun and we visit 3 very nice sisters.  I love so many things about the programs of the church. I am not always a great visiting teacher but it is wonderful to make friends with the sisters that we visit, visit with and are visited by.

Today is scouts and young women.  I am serving dinner at the homeless shelter and it's 90 degrees outside.  That's kind of warm for the last day of September.

Also I paid some bills.



1 comment:

  1. Add cream cheese filled pretzels to your list! They are so amazingly delicious. They are on Main Street at the ice cream parlor on the corner. Get them on a cool evening with some hot chocolate and sit by the piano guy right there and you'll be a happy lady. :)

    ReplyDelete