Wednesday, September 2, 2015

snails pace

We are getting unpacked slower than I'd like.  Every day is pretty busy and I don't get as much done as I should.  Today Hannah was home sick, she's actually been sick for almost a week so I decided to take her to urgent care.  I got the kids off to school, woke her up and off we went.  We got there at 9:15 and left at 12:50.  By that time I was thinking "she'd better have something wrong to make this looong wait worth it".  She does.  A shot in the bum and some antibiotics later and she is on the mend. Poor. Han.

We have an offer on our house. I am very reservedly excited.  If it works out AWESOME! It'll be an answer to prayer and I will be ever grateful.  If not well we keep waiting.  I don't want to sound the pessimist but that's how I am feeling at the moment.  Cautious.

We wanted to go to Utah this weekend but decided we really can't.  It's about 10 hours from Palmdale to American Fork and we wouldn't be able to leave until 3-4 at the earliest.  That was just too much for a late night drive. Also Hannah is sick, also our house is a wreck. (see above).  I know we'll go later but it's still disappointing.




No comments:

Post a Comment