Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Penny Jane is 3!!!

Today is Penny's birthday! I can't believe she's 3 years old! She's so smart and funny and affectionate! Love that little munch! When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said "a box of cookies":)
Other amazing things about today is its Hugh Grants birthday and also President Nelson's. It's also the historic day that makes Britans longest monarch ruling Queen Elizabeth 2. Long live the Queen!  Today happens to be national der weinerschnitzel day as well.
I've been binge watching "the office". How have I never seen this show before? So funny!! I love Jim!
I finished my in processing to sub. This means I got to watch the "how to avoid bloodborne pathogens" and "what to do in case of bullying" or "child abuse" videos and some other gems...for like the 5th time.
After school Grace built a Lego Lincoln Memorial and played with Peter.
The big kids have mutual tonight. They are having a swim party/game night and I made rainbow Rice Krispie treats for them to take.


1 comment:

  1. Binge watching the Office = amazing time. LOVE that show, and I discovered it late in the game too. And happy birthday Penny Jane!

    ReplyDelete