Friday, September 25, 2015

I love to see the temple


Another week has come to a close. We have lived here 2 months.  It's starting to feel like home.  All the kids are making friends.  Hannah doesn't even hate it here anymore.  I am sure this has nothing to do with handsome Sawyer and their growing friendship.  There are things I don't like and things I do like.  One of my favorites in the sky at night.  So gorgeous.

Today we went to the temple.  It was a lovely evening there and the kids survived.  I remember once lamenting to Pres. Volk about how far and how stressful the drive to the DC temple was.  He told me if I wanted my children to follow me there I needed to make a well worn path for them to see.  Good advice.  This is closer and a little less stressful but still far enough and the traffic is bad enough.  I wanted to go today for the stake RS temple night but E had practice, and H wasn't feeling well, and....  I remembered PV's words though and so assigned Hannah to walk with E to practice and back, and she felt better, and everyone survived.  So there you go, we had a great experience and I am glad we went.

Also I hope no one else gets sick. And I need to buy a book shelf and sell a chinchilla.  It's for sale on craigs list, as well as our electric dryer (brand new).  Hope they both sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment