Sunday, September 20, 2015

I love the Sabbath


a quote I like, has nothing to do with today :)
Today is the best day of the week.  Unfortunately last night Ethan was sick.  He threw up about 10 times in the night and has a fever today.
Rob stayed home with him and the girls and I went to church.  Unfortunately Rob hurt his back while we were gone and now we have two boys on the couch feeling poorly :(
Anna brought us "the world's best mac and cheese" and salmon from Seattle.  For dinner tonight we had the mac and cheese and chicken.  It really was very good.
We had some face time fun!  While we were talking to Dani and the girls J called and we had a fun multi user conversation.  Love those cute kids of mine!
Tonight Hannah and I went to a wonderful fireside that honored people in the community that exemplified family values.  The Sunday Night Singers performed and they were amazingly awesome.  The families honored were so sweet and inspirational.  I saw lots of people that I knew from before and it was fun to say hello!
I also ran into Becky Nichols brother and sister in law.  They were very sweet and it was very nice to see them.
It is a small world!
poor sick boy and the comfort dog

1 comment:

  1. Try google hangouts for multiple-party video chats. I have to use it for school and have started using it when chatting with all the kids/grandkids online simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete