Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bunnies and birds and every day bummers

I subbed 7th grade science yesterday. It was an interesting day.  Not interesting = good. I will go back to middle school though, the day went quickly.
Rob's back is still bad, that is stressful for all of us. We want him in tip top shape and feeling good. Today he sees a doctor  so that's good.
Yesterday we also met with Hannah's counselor. She was very disappointed because previously she had been told she could graduate early because she had so many credits blah blah blah. Turns out that yes if she doesn't want to go to college she could skate on out but if she does she has 5 more classes to take next year. I was sad that she had another big disappointment but also glad because I definitely wasn't ready for her to fly the nest, and I don't think she really is either.
We have lots of pretty plants in our yard. This lantana is my favorite. The hummingbirds like it too.

For FHE we continued our killer bunnies game from Sunday night.
Then we piled in bed for some dancing with the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment