Sunday, September 13, 2015

sunday


We've been watching a bit of football lately.  The boys love it.  BYU has had some great games.  In honor of football season I made a football ticker to count down until Dani & Greg and Sierra and the grands come to visit! Can't wait!
This week Joneaux and Deo are coming to visit.
Also a friend of Hannah's, Sarah, just called and told Han that her dad bought her a ticket to come.  We're having lots of visitors coming up!! Yay! 

Church was good today.  My little primary class is really cute.  We are getting ready for the program and I'm looking forward to it.  

Tonight we invited Grandma Joyce and Uncle Bud and Aunt Merretta over for dinner.  It was a very nice evening.  They were happy to come and were great company.  The dinner turned out well, except for a dessert malfunction.  Dani face timed while they were here so they all got to see Marshall and talk to Dani.  

Rob and Hannah went to stake choir practice.  I don't know if they will go again. 

I talked on the phone with Darlaina and Jodie tonight.  For my birthday I got Josh Groban tickets.  We were going to go together, tomorrow night.  Of course now I can't go.  I gave my ticket to Michelle since she's been helping with the house.  (still on track, feeling hopeful).  They will go tomorrow and I will listen to my CD.  bummer. I wish I was going!  

I also talked on the phone with Dad today.  It was fun to chat with him for a few. 


No comments:

Post a Comment