Sunday, August 21, 2011

worst nights sleep in a long time

ugh, last night was not a good night. 

I went to bed really itchy, kind of a hurty itch, from the jellies and couldn't fall asleep.  I got up and took meds and lay there for a long time.  It was not really that bad but for some reason really kept me up.  When I finally mangaed to go to sleep it was very inturrupted.  E came in twice moaning and groaning.  I took him to the bathroom, stopped him from peeing in the linen closet, asked if he needed to throw up (he does that from time to time).  Each time we were up a longish while.  R woke me up twice.  Once to ask me if I saw something in front of the TV and once to ask me what I was going to do about something or other that didn't make too much sense.  Lu woke up and came in having had a bad dream, she was shaking and scared and laid on me whispering in the dark for a long time.  Finally she fell asleep, then my arm fell asleep, then I walked her back to bed when I couldn't take it any longer.  Then my alarm woke me up for ward council.  It was not restfull.  I was really hopeful that I could take a nap, however...  after church we got home taught, which was fun, as always.  They brought the kids hogwarts house cups from their vacation which I thought was super super nice! and we were all really excited.  Then R and E went off home teaching and H and I made supper for the Armours who just had a new baby.  We delivered the dinner and got to hold little Sebastian, so sweet.  Then we came home and made the same dinner again for ourselves.  I did fall asleep for about 20 minutes while watching something on TV with Lu, that was just enough to give me a headache and make me annoyed though.

At church today the Bishopric announced a "mock disaster".  Everyone is to avoid stores and restaurants until Friday to see how prepared we are.  It's more of an informational exersise than a command of any kind but we are up to the challenge.  It will be interesting.  I know we'll run out of milk, maybe as early as Tuesday.  We have powdered but....yuck.  Today went fine, we wouldn't have gone to the store today anyway so that's to be expected.

School starts in 2 days.  crazy.

Speel cheker randomy knot wurking...hat that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment