Saturday, August 6, 2011

 Sometimes we will go 6 - 9 months without going to the theater to see a movie, maybe even longer.  This summer we have been several times though, lots of fun summer movies out I guess.  There is still even one more I want to see :)  Last night R and I went out to  see Captain America.  It was a cartoon to movie style movie but completely entertaining and fun.  I can't wait for the Avengers to come out next summer.  In the meantime I guess I need to see Thor since I don't know anything about him.

We had a productive day.  R has a few days off, unusual, and he actually wanted to drive to Ohio to see his folks and go on a bike ride.  I reluctantly agreed.  I love to go to Ohio and to spend time with family, it was just going to be $$ and a long drive for a short visit.  In the end he decided it was too much as well and we stayed home and cleaned our garage! whoo hoo!!  Actually we were both pretty happy to get it done, and pleased with the results.  When we finished we took a load to the dump and swung by Brewsters for a reward.  We even had time to spend a couple hours at the pool with the kids before dinner.  I'd say that was a good day.

Today R is off on a 30 mile bike ride while we go to the store and then tonight we are going to the beach party on the square.
Dani and Greg had family pictures taken and they turned out sooo cute!  Look at this big girl! I love this picture!  She's almost 2 and is so precocious.  This just captures that little twinkle she has.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed Captain America, but I have to admit I hated the end--I love Happily Ever After and that wasn't ; ( Go see Thor IT IS GREAT.

    Productive days are always good.

    Love, love, love the picture--so very cute.

    ReplyDelete