Saturday, August 27, 2011

Storm Watch

we woke up to a cool morning...and three kids piled on top of us.  When I peeled my eyes open R was on his ipad next to me, E was squished in the middle TV remote in hand, Lu was laying on my other side (literally~ legs sprawled over the top of me, elbow in my cheek) playing ant smasher on my phone and H was on the far side, I don't think she had anything electronic with her.    It had started to rain, gently for now.  We are "ready", whatever that means.  I am mostly ready to have it behind us.

Lu cracked me up this morning, later on, she and E were still on our bed now watching "Phineas and Ferb".  R and I were discussing ham radio stuff in the bathroom and came walking in the bedroom to find them cracking up.  Lu glanced up at me and then turned back to E and kind of quietly said "did you see them K.I.S.S." (someone on the cartoon). 

um, yea, does she think we can't spell??  Funny.

1 comment:

  1. As always, I'm reading the old stuff first--I know all is well after the hurricane/storm.

    That little Lu is too funny.

    ReplyDelete