Wednesday, August 10, 2011

sleep over

Lu has never had a sleep over friend, we are actually done with sleep overs as a rule.  However we do happily baby sit over night friends when their parents need it, and also happily send our kids off when we need it.  Different than a sleep over.  Anyway, tomorrow is our stake temple day.  R took the day off of work and I am looking forward to a great day together at the temple.  Hannah and Heidi are baby-sitting for us and my friend Liz asked if Izzy could share sitters with us.  We are happy to share and she came over tonight after mutual to spend the night as we are all leaving early in the morning.  The girls are bringing Erica, who is our Hannah's age.  I expect it will be a fun day for everyone and although E will be lone man the twins are awesome soccer players and I expect he'll get some good tips and ball time with them here :)

3 comments:

  1. I know Izzy was so excited to get to stay over and play with your kids while we were all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time at the temple.

    Sounds like everyone will have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled to your blog accidentally. Wondering why you don't do sleepovers? I remember the first time my daughter was invited to a sleepover, she was only 5. I was actually a bit shocked.

    ReplyDelete