Sunday, April 30, 2017

weekend

Friday night Hannah and I went to LPAC to watch "Fiddler on the Roof".  It was really good.  The singers and sets and dancing and costumes were all amazing.  Hannah's friends: Madi, Holly and Sarah were in it but I think I enjoyed it more than she did. It was a fun night.
 Saturday our ward had a service assignment at Camp Hinckley.  Actually our whole stake did. Ethan has to pay for his high adventure this year with service hours instead of dollars so Rob and Hannah and Ethan volunteered to go.  They are preparing the camp for the summer season.  It was a lot of work but they did just fine!
Garrett and Ethan contemplate the huge pile of debris they need to move

Rob and Mark and Jerry busy working
blondie and me
Meanwhile Grace and I were at a choir competition.  It was the 6 Flags Music in the Park competition.  We went up early and the kids sang.  I got to hear quite a few of the choirs and I was so impressed.  Ours definitely did really well.  It was a real treat.
Grace and Ellie on a baby ride
After we all went to 6 Flags where we got to play and then they had the awards ceremony there.  

she loves when I take pictures of her


 Our choirs did really well.  Grace's treble choir took 1st and received a superior rating so that was very exciting.
It was a very busy weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment