Tuesday, April 4, 2017

what day is it?

Nigel
I have to take my hat off to those early morning seminary teachers.  My friend Karen is out of town this week for her son's wedding and asked me to sub for her.  Getting up at 4:45 stinks.  There's no two ways about it.
Other than the hour I love seminary.  This week we are studying Paul's letters, specifically to the Thessalonians and to Timothy.  The kids are awesome.  Karen doesn't teach Hannah or Ethan's class but that's okay :)

Additionally I have been subbing at school.  I got a sweet assignment, two days in honors English at Grace's middle school.  The kids are great and it's been a nice assignment. Tomorrow I don't sub and then Thursday I am back in middle school, that's a pretty lucky week.  I had Grace in one of my classes today and that was a lot of fun.  It's always a treat to see her friends to get to know them.

Jeep is still out of commission.  Hugely inconvenient.  Rob is working hard to figure it out though so go hubby!

Today was particularly long.  I couldn't sleep last night, ironic.   That rarely happens to me.  Then I got up at 4:45.  Left the house with the kids at 5:30.  Taught seminary.  Came back and got Grace.  Went to school.  Taught.  Drove Grace and Brynn home.  Picked up Hannah.  Went to the dollar tree for an object lesson supply. Home for half an hour (swapped some laundry).  Took Grace to choir where we had to have her uniforms checked ( we have the wrong color socks ), picked up Ethan from tennis, dropped of Hannah to baby-sit, picked up Noah for soccer, dropped off Noah and Ethan, began to drive home, Ethan called his shoes shrunk in the sun (where I had laid them out to try and get the stink out) so I riffled around the his closet for an old pair and drove them back, picked up Grace, picked up Ethan and Noah, dropped off Noah, picked up Hannah, went with Hannah to pick up her prom dress.  Home.  Changed laundry.  Made dinner.  Helped Rob unsuccessfully search for a lost bearing in the garage.  Had dinner.  Going to bed soon.

Happy I am not subbing tomorrow. Happy I am only teaching seminary this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment