Monday, February 1, 2016

Fireside

Some Sundays are particularly busy. This was one. Bro Chronis was unavailable so he asked Rob to go to Ward council for him. I had a ward conference to attend. Hannah had choir. That was all before church:) So I arranged some kid rides and off we went. 

We met with the Juniper Ward. It went well. I love Pres Crawley, and the Bishop of the ward spoke too and did a great job!
After the block I headed up the hill to our Ward because they were having New Beginnings. There was weather and shortly after I got there we were all sent home. By weather I mean snow flurries, but whatever. It gave us a little extra time for dinner before the trek fireside.
Fireside went well. I'm excited to go again!
Rob and Wes taking man selfies:)

When we got home and got everyone's homework done (how many times do I have to say "don't wait until Sunday night??!") I went back and looked at our last trek. It brought back some happy memories! It was awesome, the youth were amazing, the leaders terrific and the area gorgeous! Loved it. 
Throw back:










No comments:

Post a Comment