Saturday, February 20, 2016

Death Valley

We've been wanting to go to Death Valley. I don't know why really but we did, and we went, and it was really fun.

The drive was a little longer than I expected. It was also a lot more beautiful than I expected. The rocks and terrain were amazing. Wild flowers were blooming everywhere and they smelled so good and looked sweet and pretty!
We drove and stopped at several different hiking locations. 
There were lots of rocks to climb. Lots of tourists, we heard at least 7 different languages being spoken. It was warm and sweaty and dusty and we went thru a 24 case of water bottles.
We got lost on the way home and I almost peed my pants (tmi) but luckily we stumbled upon Trona CA and they had a rest area. 
It was a full and fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment