Friday, February 5, 2016

Test drive

8th grade science today. It went well. 

After school Catherine came over. We played dicecapades, which is a super fun game.
Hannah got a edible arrangement, her dream. She's seriously always wanted to get one delivered to her and today was the day!
We went to the church to set up for tomorrow nights adult social. 
Then we went to the pet store for a hermit crab and somehow came home with this little guy. He's just here for a test drive. I have a million reasons why he shouldn't stay...and 4 why he should. 
Pros: Ethan, Hannah, Grace and Rob. They LOVE cats and have been lobbying  for years. 
Cons: I HATE litter boxes, hate them. Hate the litter. Have never been in a cat house where you don't notice the box.

They make me itch.

Many people are allergic, including some of my siblings and some of my dear friends.
Yet there we were and there he was and those big blue eyes were begging and I forgot all the cons. So we will try. 

He will probably stay. That is the expectation but I told the fam if I get too itchy he has to go back while he's small and cute and adoptable.

Possible name choices: Percy, Gus, Nova, Gideon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment