Saturday, February 13, 2016

"Valentines Day"

Tomorrow is actually Valentine's Day but we pretty much celebrated today.
First off isn't this owl beautiful! Not Valentinesy but his coloring is gorgeous. What an amazing world God made for us!
Also I want the boys to build this for summer. (Also not valentiney)
Rob got me these beautiful flowers. I used to not want to get flowers, they are $ and not practical. Lately, like the last 5 years, though I have loved it and think it's so sweet and beautiful!
Today I helped drive the youth to an ice skating activity. Both Hannah and Ethan had a fun time, as did all the youth I believe . We took San Fransquito canyon road from the church and it was such a pretty drive. I really enjoyed it.
On the way home we drove thru McD for fries and ice cream cones cuz I'm such a nice driver:)
Rob got Grace this cute kitty chocolate box. She was sad this morning because I said I'd take her skating IF she finished her chores in time. She didn't. For the record her chores were super easy: she had to clean her room, which meant make her bed and put her dirty clothes in the hamper because the rest was clean. She had to swap the laundry from the dryer to my bed. She had to windex the sliding door and clean HER footprints off the glass. That's it. 
Ethan had to take out all the trash and put in new trash bags, and clean his room and help R with something.
H had to clean the inside of the car and her bedroom and bathroom. Not too hard folks.
Anyway she didn't get to go and she thought it was very unjust. And her very nice dad helped her with her chores and to clean her hamster cage and got her a treat.
Tonight is the Valentines dance. 
Sawyer and Hannah looked pretty in pink! (And handsome)
R and I went to Outback during the dance. 
We got to FaceTime the birthday boy who now knows how to wobbly walk!!!

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment