Sunday, February 21, 2016

Day of rest

Alarm went off this morning.
I got up, made breakfast and got ready for the Lancaster ward conference. 
Also made dinner in the crock pot.
Went to the conference. It was my turn to speak at the 2nd hour meeting with the leaders.
All went well.
Came home.
Made lunch.
Went to my ward with the fam. Was invited to speak to the young women the third hour.
Came home and finished making dinner.
Ate and then left for our stake youth committee meeting, where I got to speak, but briefly.
Drove Madelynne home.
Drove self home.
Made dessert for the fam, and Shawn who was over working on some work stuff with Rob. 
Family had cleaned up the kitchen while I was gone! Yay!!!

Off to bed, no more day of rest fun for now:)

Also the poppies are blooming and are so cheerful and the moon was beautiful tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment