Thursday, February 4, 2016

A little pain

Yesterday we had a presidency meeting. Mostly we were planning trek. This is a very different planning experience than our trek two years ago. Hopefully everything will go great. 

Then last night David came over for dinner. He was in town working for a few days. We always enjoy his company. I wish Kriste could come some time too!

During our last drive to Utah Ethan  accidentally closed a pair of earbuds in the lap top. This broke the LED screen. I took it to the geek squad a couple weeks ago but they said they couldn't fix it. Finally today I drove to the Apple Store in Valencia. The store is in a very nice mall. I was put in the que and then had an hour to walk around and browse before my turn. The verdict is it will take 5 days and $500 to fix, cheaper than a new one but ouch!!
After school today Grace and I got hair cuts. She is donating hers to locks of love. She has two thick 11 inch strands to send off.  Now she is unhappy.
Tonight Han and I are going to a YCL meeting. We are starting to plan camp. I'm excited for Hannah to be a youth leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment