Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Meetings

That word conjures up negative images ...but that is not my intention. It was however a busy meeting full day. 

Met my alarm clock. 5am. Never my fav.

8am met with Ramona and Wendy for some girls camp planning. We made a lot of progress and felt really good about it. 

Went to Costco after.

Hung out with el gato, who had a meeting with my earrings, which he thought were tasty and my cheek (scratch).

Picked up Hannah from her after school directors meeting. We went to chipotle for my fav lean and green, also I didn't cheat all day. Sad that that is note worthy.

Met up with Amber to deliver food from costco so she could take it to the homeless shelter.

Got the kidlets home from school and then went to a presidency meeting at Mary's, where I learned that our awesome camp planning was not going to fly. 

Came home, had dinner with the fam.

Then R took Grace to her activity day meeting and I went to LV ward's New Beginnings. 


Now I'm meeting my pillow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment