Wednesday, February 10, 2016

mid week

Hannah went to school and seminary today.  She also stayed after school for rehearsal.  She's doing well and even though her foot hurts she's getting around just fine.

This morning I met Julie and we went to the mall.  I needed to buy some soap.  Then we went to Chipotle and had a nice lunch and a long talk.

After school I met Mary at the stake center and we cleaned out our closets.

Finally in the evening Rob and Ethan went to get hair cuts. I took the girls to the mall.  Grace wanted to use her old navy gift card.  She got a cute pair of pants.  I bought Hannah a pretty pink dress online in the fall, that she wanted, and that she's never worn.  When we got it she wasn't sure she liked it.  Saturday is the Valentines Dance and so she said she'd wear it but wanted a pretty sweater to wear with it because the top looks funny.   We looked all around and didn't find one.  She did find a really cute shirt and a heart sweater for ice skating Saturday morning.

Grace and I have been reading Little House at night. Tonight we were interrupted by a devil cat.  That kitty has SHARP claws.  At one point he went clawing up my back trying to get something and Yeo-ouch! now I'm all scratched up!  How old do cats have to be before you declaw them?

No comments:

Post a Comment