Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Not as planned

This morning I took Hannah to the lab at 6am. The time they open. I figured she'd be first in line, we'd get to seminary a bit late and the rest of the day would go as normal. 
Wrong.
It turns out she needed a three hour glucose test. The doc thinks she has PCOS and so ran an extensive lab panel to figure out what's going on. She's very thorough. Luckily Rob was able to get the kids to school and I wasn't working so it was fine. Also luckily we both had books with us. She did well although she did feel a little nauseous. 
I took her to school and she lasted a couple hours before her foot hurt too much. 
After school Sawyer came over. We played dicecapades for awhile and then they did whatever and I did laundry. 

We grilled salmon for dinner. It turned out really well.

Grace had ballroom.
Percy is Grace's homework partner. We have to have a rotating sleep schedule for him. Tonight its the boy's turn. 
My vacuum wasn't sucking. Rob and Ethan fixed it.

The weather was gorgeous today. Sunny and in the 70s. I opened all the windows and enjoyed the smell of sunshine. 
A cats work is never done: he has to help everyone with their work.


No comments:

Post a Comment