Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Studio C

For our activity this week we watched the face to face with Studio C.  We had all the girls over and had dinner first.  I made Italian meatball soup and Audrey made butternut squash soup.  We had bread and desserts.
getting ready
Dinner was fun and yummy.  Kelly came home from school with Hannah and she helped her clean her room so everything was sparkly and nice.  Unfortunately Hannah had to leave right before the activity started because she was giving blood.  Rob took her and he also gave blood.   She came back before the end and we were all happy to see her!
dessert table
The face to face was really really good.  I was surprised actually at how funny and also how powerful their message was.  I really felt the spirit and I hope the girls did too. I was a little nervous all day that the technology wouldn't work or I wouldn't be able to figure it out and we'd have nothing to watch but it worked! yay!

When it was over they hung out for awhile and that was fun too.

Grace, Shelby, Heather, Riley
Emily, Kelly, Brinn and Paige
(this was before Hannah got back)
I applied for several jobs with the school district recently and have had four interviews.  I wonder if anything will come of it? They've all been for part time aides, which would be nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment