Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sabbath day

cute little cat lover
I love this picture of Grace. She is getting so grown up.  We were at the mall the other day looking for hoco stuff for Hannah and she saw this cute dress.  We tried it on and she looked adorable in it.  Grace is going to be a real beauty when she grows up, and she is a smart.  I'm super excited for her to turn 12 and to be in YW with me!

obligatory cat collage
Deo had a birthday party this weekend.  I really wanted to go but I don't have a full board yet and I'm brand new to YW and we have Noah.  Looking back I wish we went.  It's never easy knowing what choice to make.  Rob thinks I am very indecisive.  I don't think that's true but maybe.
handsome Brandt men
We chatted with Jenna and the Brandts yesterday.  I LOVE technology.  Tatum caught a huge fish yesterday and she was super excited to tell Grandpa about it.
Rob likes kitten
After church Noah asked to go have dinner with his brother.  He said Finnley missed him, which is true I am sure. I think Noah misses his family too, which is as it should be.  Ethan was a really fun friend to stay with for the first 6 days or so, then it slowly got less fun.  E is tired of having him here, and he is tired of being here.  He is a kid that likes his down time. He likes to chill with a video game and isn't super talkative.  Noah is more chatty and social.  I'm happy to have him here, he is no trouble but I know both boys will be thrilled when Noah's parents get home. (on Wednesday)
so does Hannah
The homecoming dance was outside in the quad.  They had lots of lights and music and food.  They also had birds. I have no idea why but the high schoolers were thrilled.  Hannah spent the night taking photos of everyone, here new position keeps her busy.  She did have a lot fun though and got to chat with lots of friends and to dance a little.
Hannah and Rylie
Our sacrament meeting talks were really good.  And we got a secretary called! Laura Jarvis.  Slowly we are filling in!!




No comments:

Post a Comment