Saturday, October 8, 2016

Saturday


ME AND HAN
Saturday is a special play day.  I suggested we go to the beach.  Noah was all in, everyone else poo-pooed the plan.
Then I thought we could go to Tehacahapi and pick apples and stop by the ostrich farm and try an ostrich burger and pet the little ones.  VETOED.

What did we do? 
We went to the animal shelter and got a kitten.  He's cute and orangey and his name is Steve...or maybe Zeke.  We don't know.  His name tag, that we bought, says Steve but nothings set in stone yet.  In the shelter his names was Merlin.  Kind of dumb.  

Then we went grocery shopping.  

The boys watched football and played video games.  I told Ethan he had to go to the park for 2 hours to play soccer or whatever.  He asked if he could invite some friends over, I said yes.  This was at 10 am.  When did the friends arrive?  4:30pm.  

Tonight we are supposed to go to a pumpkin party, Rob and I. Like a date night.  Now we have a house full of teenage boys so maybe we won't go.

Hannah and I went to get manicures.  We have never done that and they looked pretty when we were done. She is going to the homecoming dance tonight as the official photographer for yearbook, which is awesome because she got a free ticket.   Madi and Sarah are going too and they will hang out awhile at the dance.

and his name is Steve, I think
The cat.
"I want a camera"
The photographer.
The freshmen

No comments:

Post a Comment