Thursday, December 31, 2015

Good bye 2015

Our year went out with a bang! Sort of, well it was a good day anyway:)

Hannah and I went to the Getty museum which was so beautiful and the art was lovely.

Rob took the other two to see Star Wars.
While we were there the elders called to see if we were still on for dinner. ....of course (totally forgot). Stopped at the store in the way home and now we are ready!

Also Tori's in town and she and Rob are coming over for dinner on Sunday!!! happiest news, can't wait to see them!

After the elders leave we will watch HP 4 and then go to bed:)

Diet update: I took a Christmas break, and mostly regretted it the whole time. Tried to not be too crazy, gained back a few lbs, as of this morning I am back down to my beginning of Christmas break weight. So good. Now forward we go. Truthfully every day, more than once, I ask myself would you rather be thin or eat ______? And the answer is never a resounding "be thin!" But a) I already spent $ on this. B) I do want to feel great and be energetic and alert and 3) there is the whole overcome the natural man thing so I am determined. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I enjoy reading your blog and following all of your family's adventures. I am so glad with live in a time where we can stay in contact with friends and family easily.

    ReplyDelete