Friday, January 1, 2016

2016

We took down our Christmas decor!!! Idk why but I love that day each year. It feels fresh and clean. I love to put up all the Christmas and I love the cozy month, and then I love it down. I would say that's weird but I know a lot of moms who feel the same way. 
We finished our de-Christmas-ification just in time for the boys to root Ohio State to victory in the fiesta bowl.

Then we took a New Years hike.
Rob and I went on a date the included stopping at Walmart for a humidifier for Hannah. She's been having bloody noses at night for several nights. Hopefully this will help.

And so begins a New Year. I have some hopes for the year. 
1. That the children will make friends. This has been the slowest make new friends move for all of us. We have friendly acquaintances but no real friends.
2. To be a 100% visiting teacher
3. To go to the temple monthly.
4. To sub enough days to pay for Ireland.
5. To read the scriptures well each day. 
(Shouldn't still be on my list but it's so easy to miss days!)
6. To lose 50 lbs.
7. To take the family camping twice. (Or more)
8. To be a really good counselor.
9. To figure out a way for Rob and I have to have a getaway trip (see #1)
10. To go to the dentist 2x

No comments:

Post a Comment