Sunday, December 13, 2015

Birthday Girl

 Today Jenna is 23 years old.  Happy Happy Birthday!!  Jenna has been such a joy to me her whole life.  She is really delightful, spunky, adventurous, thoughtful, funny, compassionate, loyal, intelligent, inquisitive, musical, athletic, joyful, forgiving, artistic, charitable and rock solid in her testimony.

I had fun looking back at some old photos and picking some of my Jenna favorites!  This is Jenna when she was brand new fresh.  She was my tiniest baby, and had the most hair.  She was sweet and quiet.
Jenna is married to her best friend, and they have an awesome time together with many adventures.  They also serve willingly and well.
For a time we were a little family of four.  It was actually a special and fun time for me.  I enjoyed my girls and tried really hard to be a kind and fun mom, who taught them well.  Jenna was obedient and sweet.
Jenna and her two older sisters earlier this year.
This fun photo was a few years back.  Love those happy smiles!

Jenna and Clayton at their engagement photo session and on their wedding.  Happy, couple. It rained on their wedding day, which I think means good luck!

Jenna in Romania.  What an adventure.  She lived there for a semester and did so much good and had many fun and some scary experiences.  She is an adventurer at heart.  I love that about her!  She's always had a heart to do good for others.
Jenna and her BFF Emma at scout camp.  Being a member of aVenture Crew was so amazing, and I think it really changed all the girls lives for the better.  I think they really learned that they can do anything, they can do hard things, and they are strong.
Freshman year of college, first birthday away from home. She went to BYU and graduated in only 3 years.  She's always been driven, and goal oriented.



No comments:

Post a Comment