Tuesday, December 8, 2015

our own little max

This morning I called Jodie.  She and Darlaina were on the way to Hobby Lobby so the 3 of us had a fun chat.  I loved hearing from them and to hear how everything was.  I've been blessed to have some good women as my friends.

Hannah and I had appointments today with the gyn. I got to sit for a long time in one of those lovely paper gowns, in a freezing room, waiting my turn :(  Lots of fun.

On the way home we stopped by a little deli near us that has caught my eye.  It had lots of interesting foods in it.  We didn't buy any but did look.
European Deli
Ethan stayed home from school today.  He didn't feel well.  Hopefully he'll be fine tomorrow.
new Christmas outfit
Lori and I went visiting teaching.  We visited Julia and Diane and had a good time.  This months attribute of Christ is compassion.  It's been a good year discussing different qualities He has all year long.  At Christmas time people are more compassionate and more giving.  We had a good time talking about that and sharing uplifting stories.
handsome boy
Today we skyped with Marshall and his family.  He's getting so close to walking!  I also talked to JaNee and she found out she's having a boy! We have a lot of little boys in the family now! So fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment