Sunday, December 13, 2015

Around the house

Sunday is always my favorite day.  It's a day we usually talk to a lot of our family.  Today we facetimed mom and dad, Abba, Nana and Abba (just Rob), Jenna and Clayton and Dani, where Sierra also was.  As soon as Marshall heard us talking he crawled over and said hi! So cute!
We had really good talks at church.  Bishop Johnson (now on the high council) gave one of the best Christmas talks I have heard.  It was really touching.  We also had a nice talk by a newly returned missionary, she served in Houston, and our youth speaker.

I was got a new calling today.  I am back in the stake young women, as the 2nd councillor.  I am very excited.  I love working with the youth and enjoyed working in the stake so very much in Maryland.

Rob and Ethan went home teaching today.

It rained:
rain on the window


I enjoy our cozy home.  I love having a fire.  I love the smallness of it, it's easy to keep clean.


After church we watched Mary Poppins, dad had never seen it.  Neither had Ziva :)

No comments:

Post a Comment