Thursday, December 10, 2015

Cracker, catapult, Christmas puppy

Hannah's PE class went on a field trip to see the Nutcracker.  I was a chaperone and it was sooo fun!  The girl who danced the part of Clara is in our ward and she was so cute!
LPAC
After I wrapped some Christmas presents, dropped off and picked up kids, and "made" dinner (Carl's Jr)
Big surprise: this morning I was back from taking Han to seminary and Bub was in the shower and Rob was shaving and I was packing lunches when the doorbell rang.  It was 6:50, which I thought was too early for the mail man.  I headed to the door and saw our neighbor from two doors down, Rosemary (who is old old old) leaning against our pillar.  My first thought was "oh no something is wrong!" But no. I opened the door and there she was, with Bob, her husband, holding Christmas chocolates and wishing us a Merry Christmas.    After my shock, and initial exclamation of "oh wow, it's early!" I thanked them a lot.  It was so sweet really, just a suprise delivery time:)
catapult
Sawyer is working on a catapult for a school project and came over to use our drill.  Ethan was excited to help.
Christmas Ziva
Counting down the days until we travel to be with family and celebrate Christmas.  Ziva, obviously, can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment