Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Weblo- officially

 This boy got all badged up.  He earned many belt loops, pins, and his weblo badge and a compass point. 
 I'm proud of my hard working scout!
 Bro Nelson is a fun weblo leader. 
Laura and I were in charge of refreshments.  We made campfire cupcakes and hot chocolate. 
I was sad because I didn't actually get to go to the court of honor.  Hannah also had young women's in excellence tonight and I went with her.  It was also very nice.  My favorite part was the slide show that Emily Zawada put together.  She interviewed many of the girls about their personal progress experiences.  It was very sweet and touching to hear them bear testimony of reading the scriptures, serving others, working with their moms, developing their talents.  These are awesome young women!  I am so grateful for the personal progress program and that character building, testimony building tools it gives our girls.  Busy night but fun.

1 comment: