Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I subbed today.  Music.  Yesterday was 2nd grade.  I like the variety. 
Rob worked today ...I think.  He was in bed when we all left this morning, he didn't feel well.  Then in the afternoon when we got home he was off fishing.  I think he worked in between.  I will tell you what, this is the first day in 15 years that he slept in and then went fishing though.  Can you really call it "fishing" if you don't catch anything?  Maybe it's casting.  Anyway I am sure he'll catch something one of these days. 

Last night the Marsh's had their annual dessert night.  They say, and this is very wise, that on Thanksgiving day everyone gets so full at dinner that dessert doesn't get it's true chance to shine so they do dessert first a few nights before.  They had probably 50 people and 25 pies.  It was a lot of fun.  I enjoyed visiting with everyone.

Tonight Lu had brownies.  She loves it.  We have lots of activities next month, all of which she is looking forward to.

While I took her there R took the other two to do something which ended up being buying Ziva two more outfits.  We are dog dressers.  Who saw that coming?

We so enjoyed our vacation.  Now I am looking forward to being home and celebrating the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment