Thursday, November 29, 2012

getting closer

He's getting closer.  This one was only 2 inches shy of being a keeper.  I have a feeling we will be eating fish this weekend.

Poor Lu was home with a fever yesterday.  She slept for like four hours in the afternoon. 

Last night we had our new curriculum training for YW/YM/ SS.  I am excited about the changes.  It will be more work for the teachers, and the learners but I think it will really facilitate growth of understanding and allow the Spirit to teach and strengthen.  As the world succumbs more and more to the forces of evil, and the day of our Saviour's arrival gets closer (hopefully... it's got to be close now right??)  our approach becomes more and more weighty and full of substance.  These kids are awesome, I do not envy them their challenges.

In other news the chapel was freezing! We had to snuggle close for warmth! Poor Han raced off with friends the minute we got there so I didn't think she wanted to sit by me and then she didn't join our warm row and had to sit in the back.  I didn't know.  Hannah, I always want you right next to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment