Sunday, November 18, 2012

Animal Kingdom

Friday night we came home tired!  R took Justin, Ethan and Grace swimming.  Jess, Hannah and I watched a movie in the room.  Finally we got everyone settled and I had just fallen asleep when R was getting out of the shower and sounded the alert:  Throw Up! 
Groan!
It was Lu and it was all over.
Ugh!
So we got her cleaned up and new bedding and hoped for the best.
I actually didn't feel well either and hoped I wouldn't be joining her.
Thankfully in the morning everyone was fine and although we got a bit of a slow start we made it to Animal Kingdom!
It's pretty fun there.  I think my favorite ride is the safari. You are right in there with real animals, which was pretty awesome!
Lu's favorite ride of all 3 days was Everest! She loved it. 
Here's a funny picture of all of us.  This cracks me up:)  We had a really good time with all the family in the happiest place.  It was a good vaca!

No comments:

Post a Comment