Monday, November 12, 2012

tomorrow!

The countdown is almost done.  We are leaving after school/work tomorrow and heading to the magic kingdom! I am super excited.  I love love love Disney.  I hope we have a really great trip.  I think the kids are pretty excited.  I know Hannah is.  Grace is, as a rule, purposely disagreeable but I think under the grumps and burps and naughtiness that we have been working really hard on, she is excited.  How could she not be. E is looking forward to it but doesn't want to miss school.

R is not excited.  He is a good sport and wants us to be happy, it is not his idea of a great time though.

Today was Veterans day.  A happy day off of school.  Hannah was at Alissa's.  They were working on a school project all day.  R had to work.  No holidays for him.  E, Lu and I went on a family service project.  We went to the Good Samaritan food pantry with a few other families and cleaned the yard and raked.  We works just shy of a couple of hours and the kids were cheerful hard-working helpers.  After Eric came over to play.

1 comment:

  1. SO FUN!! The castle is BEAUTIFUL lit up at night!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney too!! Ya'll have fun!!

    ReplyDelete