Friday, November 2, 2012

grateful: day 1

 Yesterday we went to Target.  Little Miss needed diapers.  We also found the cutest little blue sparkly Christmas dress.  Very sweet.  I can't wait to see her picture wearing it.

We crossed the bridge and ate some lunch.

We cleaned.  There was a lot of post Halloween debris.  I was so grateful because Dani helped me clean a lot.  Usually I get to do a lot of cleaning by myself so that was a real treat!
Ethan had soccer practice.  We went back to Target because Hannah had to have footie jammies for red ribbon week pajama day.  She's really been baby sitting a lot and helping a lot so when she asked I was very inclined to say yes.  Lucky girl :)

Walked the dogs, it's getting cold out at night.
Went to bed.
Had strange dreams.
Alarm went off early this morning.
New day..yea?? ...!!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are enjoying each and every minute with your visitors!!!! Lots and lots of snuggle and cuddle time ; )

    ReplyDelete