Monday, November 5, 2012

puppy princess

 Today was a laundry fest at our house.  Ironing, washing, folding, putting away.  The house always smells good on laundry day.  Of course it's not done.  There is something wrong with us... we have too much laundry.

Z likes it when I am home all day.  She came with me to get the kids from school. 

So I have a sweet little 7 year old that is driving me crazy.  She is suffering from S.A.D.D.  (sassy and defiant disorder).  It is out of control.  I could list a long list of examples but I will spare myself the agony.  I have come up with a 5 point plan to help her change for G.O.O.D. (grateful, obedient, obliging daughter)

1.  A scriptural based gospel lesson each day
2. personal prayers (with mom) morning and night
3. 15 minutes one on one time with dad most days
4. wholesome recreational activities that occupy her mind and hands
5. doing service for others.

I have been praying and fasting for guidance.  This is the best I can come up with. 

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Mom.

    I love your acronyms. You are a GREAT mom who always knows what to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I appriciate your support. This one is giving us s run for our money!

      Delete