Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Yesterday Sierra worked at Ledo's.  I cleaned and got stuff done.  After dinner we got the kids ready for bed then R, S and I went to the movies. 

Today we were both home.  We went to the dump, went to Target, went to Bath & Body and went to Giant.  We also did some chatting.  Then Lu had piano lessons and Sierra went to work.

This evening we had the missionaries over for dinner.  It was a lot of fun.  Elder Barns and Elder Pon are funny and dinner was good.  We had FHE with them after, Tuesdays work better for us because of soccer.


they don't look like they like each other do they?




2 comments:

  1. Hi Lana,

    I have been trying to locate an e-mail address for Elder Pon to see how he is doing (he baptized me last September). If you see him again please let him know Sister Coffren said hello?

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I am in the Calvert Ward in Maryland. :)

    ReplyDelete