Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shopping

they look like rainbow sherbert
Hannah was feeling sick this morning, and she caught me when I was half awake so I let her stay home.  She felt better after a few hours of sleep, although truthfully later in the evening she didn't feel well again so it's probably was a good thing that she stayed home. 

We did some laundry and Han made the kitchen sparkle then we decided to go shopping.  Sierra doesn't have a lot of nice church dresses so I wanted to get her one.  The girls had a super fun time trying dresses on.  Everything looked so cute.  We ended up buying a pretty dress that has a sleeve so she wouldn't have to worry about wearing a little sweater or something to make it modest. 

cub scout magic tricks


Tonight we had two soccer practices, cub scouts and YW. 
Now Sierra and I are going to watch "The Notebook", which I have never seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment