Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yesterday as soon as we got the kids off to school Jen and I headed off to meet Carol and check out our girls camp site for the summer.  It's in VA a couple hours from here and we had a fun drive.  It was nice to get to know Carol better.  The camp is awesome and I think it's going to be great!  Can't wait.

We got home in time for the kids to be collected, then they had friends to play while I fixed dinner and headed out the door again to visit the WP I and II wards.  I have two more wards to visit and then I've hit them all.  It's been fun to get to know the youth and leaders all around the stake.  I am a little awkward at it, but I supposed I'll get better.  Becky came with me and meanwhile Kitty met with Jared (the YM Pres) and they planned our stake youth activity for next week.  I'm excited to hear how that turned out.  I am looking forward to that to, it will be Hannah's first stake activity and it's going to be lots of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment