Thursday, May 3, 2012

rain rain go away

 We're still having chilly weather and some rain, mostly in the mornings. The afternoons are pleasant and beginning to smell like summer.  I am ready.  Well, I am always ready for summer.  We have important work to do...like finding a beach destination to visit. 
 Last week Dani and Sierra went to their cousins wedding, also mom and dad got to go.  I heard it was a lot of fun and wish I could have gone.  I sure to miss all the in laws I used to have.  So anyway, here's Tate and Papa dancing.  She had a blast.  I suspect he did too, he loves to dance and all his girls (from mom all the way down to the great grand daughter(s) now) love to dance with him.  It's fun :)  I love this picture. 
Here is Bryce (who looks just like his dad), Brittan and Sierra.  Cute cousins!  In my head Bryce is still like 9 years old, actually he's all grown up with 5 kids of his own.  Crazy.  When Dani and Brittan were babies people thought they were twins.  I used to keep him while Valerie worked and we'd go everywhere and they were the same size and both little blondies so it was natural. 

Subbed today.  Special ed.  Subbing tomorrow on May the 4th be with you day.  Bub wants to celebrate so I need to think of something.

1 comment:

  1. What is Be with You Day? Never heard of it.

    Plenty of summer weather here already!

    ReplyDelete