Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sierra's home!

I don't actually have Ethan in a head lock in the photo :)
So happy, my house is filling up with all my little chickies.  Being a mother to grown daughters is such a joy.  Who knew?  They are a delight to me, so much fun and I am so proud of them.  Being a mother to my little ones is such a joy.  They keep me busy and are cute and smart.  I miss being a mom to a baby and toddler but have happy memories to look back on and now have the great joy of being a grandma....although funny Tate thinks I'm her auntie.  She and Dani were chatting about her grandmas the other day and she said she had 2 grandmas.  Dani said no you have Mimi.  Tate said I was her auntie like Sierra and Jenna.  I'm choosing to think it's because I am so young and fun :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree--you are young and tons of fun. Of course, she would NEVER IMAGINE a young thing like you could possibly be her grandma ; )

    I'm sure it's great fun to have the girls home. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete